31.01.2016, 08- 21.00 Uhr, Ort: Ananda Coomaraswamy Mawatha - Kala Pola - Kunstmesse

Biggi

Administrator
Teammitglied
Maler, Bildhauer hautnah erleben, eine Kinderecke, mal ein Porträt von sich malen lassen....

Kala Pola 2016, Sri Lanka’s annual open-air art fair will take place on Sunday 31 January, 2016 along Ananda Coomaraswamy Mawatha, Colombo 07.
DSC_8549.jpg

Free of charge and open to the public, it will open at 8.00 am and continue until 9.00 pm the same night.
Presented by The George Keyt Foundation and the John Keells Group over the past 23 years, Kala Pola has grown into a much-awaited cultural event and is today a not-to-be-missed event in Colombo’s annual cultural calendar.
As it has done over the past many years, this year too, the street will come alive with painters, sculptors and portrait sketchers as they cater to throngs of appreciative visitors in a fun-filled atmosphere of music and entertainment.

Quelle: sundaytimes

Von dieser Veranstaltung hat Royston in seinem News Letter am Sonntag auch geschrieben....

In Ananda Coomaraswamy Mawatha, Colombo 7, the annual Kala Pola street art market takes place with the whole road taken over for artists from around the country to display their work. It’s a fantastic opportunity to buy amazing, vibrant paintings. It’s open from 8am to 9pm. I usually go early in the morning for a quick look and if I see something I like, I snap it up before taking a longer look to enjoy all the art on display.

Oben