Trincomalee und Nilaveli

35 places to visit in Trincomalee ! | ත්රිකුණාමලයේ බලන්න තැන් 35 ක් ! | A&E Tv

A&E Tv, 18 Oct 2018

Sri lanka Trincomalee Nilaveli Beach - Marbel Beach - Pigeon Island Underwater Travel Guide

Pizza Hut & Temples in Sri Lanka? | Trincomalee | East Sri Lanka

Johnny FD, 23 Sep 2020

We start the day by trying Pizza Hut in Sri Lanka for the very first time. As an American and Ukrainian trying Pizza Hut in Sri Lanka, it was a strange experience ordering and tasting flavors such as Chicken Masala and Butter Chicken Pizza.

After that we went to the most famous temple in Trincomalee, Thirukkoneswaram Kovil where I saw and fed deer in Sri Lanka for the first time ever! followed by the lesser known beach temple, ஸ்ரீ பத்திரகாளி அம்மன் கோவில் Shri Badrakali Amman Temple which was incredible and blew our minds! It's a must visit while in Sri Lanka.

Snorkeling in SRI LANKA with TURTLES and SHARKS! 🇱🇰 NILAVELI BEACH is a paradise!​

Es wird Zeit, endlich mal wieder nach Trinco zu fahren. Tolle Strände, wie man hier in diesem sehr schönen Video sehen kann.

Exploring Trincomalee, Sri Lanka​

Trincomalee is a fishing village in the East Coast of Sri Lanka. It is home to some of the most beautiful white sand beaches and blue waters and is also rich in history, wildlife and culture!

Spätestens beim Hai (ca. 06:59) wäre ich weg, aber das Video zeigt tolle Eindrücke von Pigeon Island.

Solo travel through Sri Lanka: I was stung by a Jellyfish in Pigeon Island​

You HAVE to visit this city in Sri Lanka!​

A place where Deer roam free in the city, culture and history everywhere you turn, a place that has the most beautiful white-sand beaches and turquoise waters, and some of the best underwaters adventures waiting to happen. You HAVE to visit this city in Sri Lanka! The city of Trincomalee! This city was such a great adventure. a mixed bag of everything I love, culture, adventure, and beautiful beaches, it's also very special to us because we went diving for the first time! What a life-changing experience!

Oben