Einfach köstlich, oder ?

Hänschen

Betreiber des SLB
Teammitglied
Jaja, das sind die grossen Helden, die Geschichte schreiben. Die Lady hat es aber auch drauf :tongue:

Hier der Hintergrund zum Video, die eigentliche Ursache und die Folgen:

Thilini to file FR case against police

FRIDAY, 29 AUGUST 2014 10:07

Wariyapola_jpg-60-60%282%29.jpg
Thilini Amalka who had allegedly been subjected to sexual harassment by a man at the Wariyapola bus stand is to file a Fundamental Rights Violation case against the police for arresting her.

Attorney-at-Law Lakshan Dias, who is appearing for Thilini said his client’s fundamental rights had been violated when she was arrested by the police. Mr. Dias said that in a situation where his client was a victim, her arrest by the Wariyapola Police and the subsequent actions of the police were unlawful.

“In this case my client, Thilini Amalka was a victim. Her arrest was unlawful when she herself was the victim. This is a clear breach of her fundamental rights,” he said.

He pointed out that the police had not taken sufficient action with regard to the complaint she had made.

“Thilini made a complaint at the Children and Women Bureau on August 25. But the police did not take any action in respect of this. The Headquarters Inspector (HQI) of the Wariyapola Police Station asked our client for number of the case which she had filed at the bureau only yesterday. Police did not act fairly in this incident,” he said.

The attorney at law expressed his displeasure at the way certain media outlets had acted with regard to the issue.

“It is very sad to see the response of certain media sources. The whole focus was on the issue that a woman hit a man and whether a woman had the right do so. Rather what happened was that she hit a man who harassed her in self defence,” he said.

Thilini Amalka was taken into police custody on 27th and was released on bail. She was arrested in respect of the incident in Wariyapola, where she slapped a man who had made indecent sexual remarks and exposed himself. (Chathushika Wijeyesinghe)

Quelle: http://www.dailymirror.lk/news/51704-thilini-to-file-fr-case-against-police.html

Leider kommt jetzt einiger Ärger auf die schlagfertige junge Dame zu. Der Geschlagene hat wohl einen Trommelfellschaden erlitten und will die Behandlungskosten erstattet haben und ggf. auch Schadensersatzansprüche geltend machen.

Leider kommt jetzt einiger Ärger auf die schlagfertige junge Dame zu. Der Geschlagene hat wohl einen Trommelfellschaden erlitten und will die Behandlungskosten erstattet haben und ggf. auch Schadensersatzansprüche geltend machen.

Srilankis ? :mrgreen:

Gibt ne neue Armbanduhr in Gold (nicht aus Gold ).

Der "Geschlagene", es handelt sich um einen Tamilen, er hatte die junge Frau wegen ihrer "unzüchtigen" Kleidung angemacht. Der war wohl so verdattert, dass eine Frau es wagt so zu reagieren und hat deshalb kein Wort herausgebracht.

Möglicherweise hat er den singhalesischen Wortschwall der Frau auch garnicht richtig verstanden, denn viele Tamilen (auch in Colombo) verstehen kein oder nur wenig Sinhala.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Der war wohl so verdattert, dass eine Frau es wagt so zu reagieren und hat deshalb kein Wort herausgebracht.

Wenn alle Frauen in Sri Lanka so reagieren würden, gäbe es wohl insgesamt und auf Dauer viel weniger Probleme. Es müssen ja nicht unbedingt Ohrfeigen sein, Worte würden genügen.

Gruß, dc0kk

Der "Geschlagene", es handelt sich um einen Tamilen, er hatte die junge Frau wegen ihrer "unzüchtigen" Kleidung angemacht. Der war wohl so verdattert, dass eine Frau es wagt so zu reagieren und hat deshalb kein Wort herausgebracht.

Möglicherweise hat er den singhalesischen Wortschwall der Frau auch garnicht richtig verstanden, denn viele Tamilen (auch in Colombo) verstehen kein oder nur wenig Sinhala.

Die schlagende Kraft schildert den Vorfall aber doch ein wenig anders:

The Dailymirror first spoke to the victim, Thilini Amalka, about the incident as she claims the media have not reported the facts correctly.
“On that day I came to the bus stand around 11.30 a.m. with a friend. That man followed me asking for my phone number but I ignored him. Even after I got in to the bus he followed me asking for my number. When I refused his advances again he got down and made some indecent gestures at me. Then he came and asked for my number once again. Many people were watching us. Once I got on the bus he followed me and was pestering me for my phone number. I rang the bell and got down from the bus,” she said.

According to Thilini she had reacted violently only because she could not stand the abuse any longer but she also wished to clear up a misconception of the public. She said that the slapping incident had taken place before the video coverage of the incident ever took place. She also said that when she got down at the Wariyapola bus stand the time-keeper had come to her aid after she related the incident to him. He too had slapped the man and dragged him to the place which was shown on the video.

Thilini explains, “There were hundreds of men in the town. Many people saw what he did to me. But no one came forward to stop him. Later, I got to know that he had been gallivanting in town from morning. Since it was a Saturday many children who attend private tuition classes were also standing around,” she said. She said that none of the men who were in close vicinity to the place where the incident took place came to her rescue. They were too busy videoing what was happening. According to some media reports I had hit that man for about 45 minutes. This is incorrect. People were just standing around watching,” she said.

http://www.dailymirror.lk/opinion/172-opinion/51804-wariyapola-girl-teaches-pervert-a-lesson.html

Naja, wer die Frauen in Sri Lanka ein wenig kennt, sollte auch wissen, dass sie nicht wenige durchsetzen können, wenn es notwendig ist. Für mich als Mann ist die Reaktion durchaus nachvollziehbar, sollte es sich so angespielt haben.

Oben